Being a guy, I’ve always been sort of intimidated whenever I’ve heard people say “you don’t know what women want”, “no one knows what women want”, “understanding women is like rocket science” and so on and so forth. I’ve always hated the generalization that women are hard to understand, women are just as easy to understand as men. It isn’t justified to just label a gender as “hard to understand” just because a few people of the opposite gender find them hard to understand or just because they can’t comprehend them. So, for the normal and unbiased people out there, I’m writing about seven things every guy can do to make his woman happy and content.

7. Loyalty

Loyalty is one of the first traits that keep a relationship alive and strong. When loyalty gets affected, the entire relationship goes out the window within mere moments no matter how long it took for that relationship to get there. Complete transparency is vital for every relationship and everyone needs to realise this fact.

6. Honesty

Being honest is one of the easiest ways to a woman’s heart. Men, even if you make a mistake, just be honest about it. Being honest is much better than making someone go through the trouble of hearing your lies and finding out the truth later on and getting badly hurt by it. It’s always better to be open and honest about your past and your own individuality. Don’t try to be someone else in front of her, or you’ll be faking the relationship entirely when you finally show her your true side. Make sure she loves you for who you are and not what you “could’ve been” or “can be”. Be honest, it doesn’t cost anything and it has a lot of rewards.

5. Time

I’ve said this countless times, “time” is one of the most precious gifts you can give someone. When a man takes out time for his woman, he’s making an effort above all else. Take out time from your busy schedules, have your very own separate days with her where it’s just you and her. Regardless of how busy your life is, always take proper time out for your woman. It’s all about priorities.

4. Understanding

After having a lot of arguments with my girlfriend, I finally realised where I was going wrong. I was always there for her both emotionally and physically whenever she needed me, but in her dark moments I didn’t understand her as well as I should’ve. Now I finally actually know what she means and when she needs me. True understanding takes a lot of time to achieve but it’s well worth the effort. Understand your women, it’s not impossible.

3. Be emotional

It’s not unmanly to be emotional. Women love it when their men show emotions and show them their kinder and softer sides. I’ve always been emotional with my girlfriend, I’ve cried on her shoulder, I’ve been highly emotional about everything I’ve ever felt. It has always helped in making the trust between us grow bigger and stronger because I never kept a shield around myself in front of her. Be vulnerable in front of your women, you won’t be judged, you’ll only be loved.

2. Be their strength

A man needs to protect his woman, mentally and physically. Be their strength when they’re down, be their strength in their ups and downs, always be their strength without them even asking for it. I’ve always been there for my girlfriend when she’s had dark times. It’s only natural for a woman to expect her man to protect her. Be the strength they need.

1. Security

The last thing in the list in what women want is “Security”. I don’t mean that in the literal sense. A man should be secure in his ways, in his future plans and in his financial plans. It’s a huge plus when a man knows where he’s going in life. The passion in his eyes for his own future is very vital. So men, decide on who you want to be and where you want to be in life. Don’t be indecisive.

Post a Comment

 
Top