So the guy that i like stopped talking to me because one day i was with him and evrything was fine but he is always with girls and I'm always with guys but im the type of jealous person so i asked him about some girls and he was like i don't like them you're the only one and it seems that he got mad but he texted me.that same night and for the whole week and everything was fine but and he even texted me and said happy New year to me and after that day he didn't talk to me and i texted him and he ignored my message and when i saw him in the school he ignored me too.. and that hurted me but the other day i texted him and told him to please answer me and i tell him to tell me the reason why he stopped talking to me and he said that he just got aggravating because i thought he had girlfriends. But he is still mad at me and he is still ignoring me. What should i do?  Drop your comment below

Post a Comment

 
Top